What's new

Thank God!

kayden

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2011
Messages
1,339
Reaction score
225
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank God they banned online poker in the US .....because I probably would have never started metal detecting or for that matter ever found this site!
 
Thank God they banned online poker in the US .....because I probably would have never started metal detecting or for that matter ever found this site!

Did they really do that? Why?
 
kayden, your prayers are answered :headbang:

For $10 I can hook you up to some online poker tournaments & games :tongue3:
 
Thank God they banned online poker in the US .....because I probably would have never started metal detecting or for that matter ever found this site!

Booooo! I had the ability to divide my time between both. MDing was a great way to take a break when you were on a cold streak.
 
Where are all the LRL bashers? You know, the ones who say they bash LRLs because people might spend too much money on a fraud, putting their families in poverty? If that were your real concern, you would certainly weigh in on this.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom