Thank you Coinstar dumper

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
My hands, ears, & eyes =D
Primary Interest:
Other
Going out to dinner with the hubby tonight & he wanted to stop by Publix for his favorite hot sauce (yes he brings his own sauce LOL). He stopped by Coinstar on the way out & there was nothing in the tray. So he bent down by the machine to "tie his shoes" & pulled $7.00 in quarters from under the machine. Thanks for paying us to buy the hot sauce!

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are we talking $7.00 face in silver quarters, or clad? Maybe the better question to ask is How many ounces of hot sauce did his coinstar find allot him to afford? Regardless, congrats on the find, and the free sauce!

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Going out to dinner with the hubby tonight & he wanted to stop by Publix for his favorite hot sauce (yes he brings his own sauce LOL). He stopped by Coinstar on the way out & there was nothing in the tray. So he bent down by the machine to "tie his shoes" & pulled $7.00 in quarters from under the machine. Thanks for paying us to buy the hot sauce!
Nice find!! and free sauce

OP
OP
Mrs.CRH

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
My hands, ears, & eyes =D
Primary Interest:
Other
Haha they were clad. Sauce was only $1.75.

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trader Joe's habanero sauce is where it's at. This is my CRH hot sauce of choice.

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like hot sauce. It tells me how my digestive track is flowing. What's better than finding 2 silver dimes in a Coinstar, uhhhhh $7.00 in clad. Nice job!

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
I always look under the machine, using a long metal stick thing and a flashlight.

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sagittarius98 said:
I always look under the machine, using a long metal stick thing and a flashlight.

I wish I had the nerve to do that .

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

I wish I did too. But people look at you funny when you are a fat 21 year old guy laying in the floor looking under the Coinstar machine in the middle of Wal-Mart. Haha. :)

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice find there, to bad they weren't silver, but free hot sauce and a drink at dinner is pretty good! Have a good dinner! Maverick.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions