What's new

Thank you for fixing the pop up ads

flinthunter

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2011
Messages
903
Reaction score
1,083
Golden Thread
0
Location
Illinois
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, V3i, DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who ever is responsible for fixing the pop up ads, a huge THANK YOU!!! These things were driving me and I'm sure others nuts.
 
I don't know which site you guys are on...I am still having problems with them on this site...I have even cleared my history on my browser to the beginning of time...And the darned pop ups are still bothersome...

Ed T
 
Thanks from me also. Mine have stopped. I appreciate being on the site, and not having to deal with those annoying things.
 
Not so fast! They're back. All I can say to the administrators is that this pop up thing makes the forum look cheap in unprofessional. Can't you get your ad money some other way?:BangHead: Gary
 
Not so fast! They're back. All I can say to the administrators is that this pop up thing makes the forum look cheap in unprofessional. Can't you get your ad money some other way?:BangHead: Gary


Gary, admins are working on it, they thought they had it fixed.
 
Not so fast! They're back. All I can say to the administrators is that this pop up thing makes the forum look cheap in unprofessional. Can't you get your ad money some other way?:BangHead: Gary

I don't know which site you guys are on...I am still having problems with them on this site...I have even cleared my history on my browser to the beginning of time...And the darned pop ups are still bothersome...
 
Ad problem on going.
 
I never see any pop ups or ads but I run Adblock. Its free. I can configure what I want to see.
 
Thanks Treasure Hunter,,
At least you guys are trying to correct the problem.
The bouncing screen is very annoying.
 
It reminds me of Mitch Miller's "Follow The Bouncing Ball" The young kids will say, who, what.:dontknow:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom