What's new

THANK YOU MODS !!!!

seen this happen couple of times.
 
Have the mods looked to see if it was a sock-puppet account from another user?

Yes, was using a IP no other member here has used in past. ..

Every post has associated IPs.... We run check on any member causing problems to see if they are IPs for another member...

Any member using alias to cause problems earns timeout or ban depending on severity of offense...






American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
 
Last edited:
Hey!! That's a good Idea! I could start arguments with myself!

I don't have to be on TNet to do that...while MD'ing this goes on, probably why people leave me alone!
 
Yes, And call auto parts stores...ask for the new guy by name.(since I hung around garages we knew them). Then ask for a car part that didn't exist. Then act like you were trying to describe it to them. since they were new they wanted to be helpful and stay on the phone trying to help for a long time.

Maybe like asking for a "muffler bearing"?

Seems like all the fun happens when I'm not around. Must be a conspiracy or something. "Hurry... Limitool is offline... Let's have some fun!!" What did Mr. Lifetime banned do? I know.. GOT BANNED.
 
Years ago on a scuba forum, there was a long time member who made a post, and then came back to post his support under a second account, except he forgot to log out, so he posted his reply under the original name but typed the signature name for account 2. Then posted again asking why his message was under "original name". He got laughed at and ridiculed until he left from embarrassment of being caught.
 
Years ago on a scuba forum, there was a long time member who made a post, and then came back to post his support under a second account, except he forgot to log out, so he posted his reply under the original name but typed the signature name for account 2. Then posted again asking why his message was under "original name". He got laughed at and ridiculed until he left from embarrassment of being caught.

It has happen here several times. I caught a member posting under 2 names, they were supporting each other in their posts and arguements as well as causing problems, when I questioned him about it he said the 2nd name was his 16 year old son but no one on forum knew and he wanted it to remain a secret, By reading his early posts I gained information on where he was from ect.

I did a search on his username and found same username on multiple other forums of various categories, even from same small town in a New England state. In one golf forum he talked about just graduating from high school and that he also posted on a Treasure website.

I asked him again if he was both names and he denied it until I showed him his posts on other forums and asked how an 18 year old had a 16 year old son. He admitted he was both.

Since he had been causing problems here under both names and lied about it when caught he earned a VERY LONG timeout.

He tried to join 3 more times over course of 6 months and was caught each time, each time extended his timeout...

There have been other members using other alias to cause problems and when caught they earned timeouts as well.






American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
 
Last edited:
Th gave him life without parole. What if he had a VPN though th!?! I know back in my nerdy days I'd go to certain forums to piss the mods off lol. Got banned for something stupid so I made their life miserable.

What did this guy say did he use racist words or stereotypical words.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
He posted 2 threads and several posts all of which violated our rules... Several have tried to play the game your talking about,:we can play the game if they wish, they all got tired and quit.






American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
 
He posted 2 threads and several posts all of which violated our rules... Several have tried to play the game your talking about,:we can play the game if they wish, they all got tired and quit.

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Wanna play a little game lol. Joking are you talking about the counterfeit replica guy ha
 
No, no one will know who it is....






American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
 
Wanna play a little game lol. Joking are you talking about the counterfeit replica guy ha

No, this was some loser who joined and immediately began posting rude, crude and insulting comments. He was stopped and banned fast. TH says it wasn't from any other current member with a second account, so that's the end of it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom