What's new

THANK YOU MODS !!!!

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
9,947
Reaction score
19,963
Golden Thread
3
Location
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
For setting the record for the fastest banning we have ever seen. Sorry to all who had to see that. Shameful.
 
For setting the record for the fastest banning we have ever seen. Sorry to all who had to see that. Shameful.
Absolutely! I agree 100%. Thank you mods, I was about to blow my top.
 
< cool and collected
 
He is banned for life....






American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
 
What did I miss? Was that the 10 thing?
 
No time for such nonsense. Thanks again.
 
"He is banned for life...."


This is not always true...
You can reset your IP Number...
And a name an email change.

... but he didn't seem that smart!:laughing7:
 
"He is banned for life...."


This is not always true...
You can reset your IP Number...
And a name an email change.

... but he didn't seem that smart!:laughing7:

Now he knows:dontknow:
 
How did it slip thru censors? I have been censored using words that in a different context than what I was using, could be construed as obscene!
 
It does seem like trolls come out when school is out.
 
not swears, just hurtful words.. slurs, name calling, etc.
 
My friends and I would have never done such a thing! We were to busy pranking on the rotary phone!:laughing7:

"Hello sir do you have Price Albert in a can?"
 
Well I vote BANNER for the mods!
 
We could never prank on the rotary phone because the darn party line people would rat on us.
 
My dad always told me "son, if you keep your mouth shut no one will ever know if your smart or dumb. The minute you open your mouth, they know."
 
Last edited:
Have the mods looked to see if it was a sock-puppet account from another user?
 
I've been on several boards where the same person had 2 or more accounts on the same board.

On one board, the guy would use his "second or third" to help him out of a disagreement on the board... weird!
 
I've been on several boards where the same person had 2 or more accounts on the same board.

On one board, the guy would use his "second or third" to help him out of a disagreement on the board... weird!
That is insane!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom