Thank you TreasureNet for greater information! My first amazing find!

TCOZY13

Aug 10, 2011
OH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys! I recently found treasurenet and I instantly wanted to try coin roll hunting. I went through 4 boxes of dimes, found nothing :-\. Today I picked up two boxes of halves that I ordered from the bank. Went through one box and it was a skunk. I was starting to get down and my mothers doubting voice kept running through my mind "its a crock, you'll never find silver." So i open my second box and first roll I find a beautiful 1967 half. I was so excited, my heart was beating. My luck did not stop, after finding five more silver halves I found a 1963 Franklin! I kept going through the box and it seemed every roll had at least one silver, I had three rolls that had three each! All in all i found 45 silver coins!
1-1963 %90
1-1964 Franklin %90
6-1966 %40
19-1967 %40
6-1968 %40
3-1969 %40

Thank you for helping me out, I wanted to go through the box so fast so I could post my first post :icon_thumright: Thanks :headbang:

Attachments

• 1st_haul_8-20-11.jpeg
    1st_haul_8-20-11.jpeg
    96.8 KB · Views: 228
Upvote 0
You say 45 keepers, your tally shows 36 keepers, and your picture shows 37 keepers. So, which is it?

CardsNCoins said:
You say 45 keepers, your tally shows 36 keepers, and your picture shows 37 keepers. So, which is it?

Hey thanks, now the adrenaline has worn off I now counted 37 keepers. I dont know why I thought 45, still I was pretty happy with the find!

O thanks, I got them switched, 1963 Franklin, 1964 Half.....As you can tell Im a rookie lol :icon_scratch:

TCOZY13,
Real nice score there...Hope it continues for you
Nice photo too!......Congrats,
rileyboy

Congrats!!!

I've been getting 2 boxes for a looooong time, and that beats any box I've ever had by a mile!

Thanks guys! Im going to go pick up another box from the same bank. I ordered 3 more halves that will be in on Thursday. Im itching for another hunt ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back