Bum Luck Silver Member Joined May 24, 2008 Messages 3,516 Reaction score 1,284 Golden Thread 0 Location Wisconsin Detector(s) used Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 25, 2018 Thread Owner #1 Ive done business with Big Boys Toys, and they do the job. Best prices, good communication, and fast shipping! Heartily recommend. I don't think you can go wrong, nor can you do better elsewhere.
Ive done business with Big Boys Toys, and they do the job. Best prices, good communication, and fast shipping! Heartily recommend. I don't think you can go wrong, nor can you do better elsewhere.
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies Supporting Vendor 🛒 Supporting Vendor Joined Jul 24, 2005 Messages 5,080 Reaction score 1,702 Golden Thread 0 Location Moore Oklahoma Detector(s) used Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call! Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 6, 2018 #2 Bum Luck said: Ive done business with Big Boys Toys, and they do the job. Best prices, good communication, and fast shipping! Heartily recommend. I don't think you can go wrong, nor can you do better elsewhere. Click to expand... Thank you for the kind words. We work hard at that!
Bum Luck said: Ive done business with Big Boys Toys, and they do the job. Best prices, good communication, and fast shipping! Heartily recommend. I don't think you can go wrong, nor can you do better elsewhere. Click to expand... Thank you for the kind words. We work hard at that!