What's new

Thanks Gman

goldencoin

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
5,669
Reaction score
452
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wouldn't have know to look for 1970 Canadian Nickels, I would have sent this keeper back to the bank. I also got a 1936 Canadian Penny, my 5th of this design

HH
-GC
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5504.webp
    IMG_5504.webp
    27.9 KB · Views: 283
Upvote 0
whats special about the nickel? i think i got a 1927 canadian cent that got similar design
 
Canadian Nickels dated '81 and earlier are nearly entirely nickel, making their value substantially higher than, say, a US Nickel, which is 25% nickel, 75% copper.
 
Take a look and see if there is a dot right underneith the date.If there is,than you have a very big money coin.


HH

Greg
 
greg23 said:
Take a look and see if there is a dot right underneith the date.If there is,than you have a very big money coin.


HH

Greg

I looked, nothing

HH
-GC
 
You're welcome.

Now, I just need to find another few of those... :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom