Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spent the day cooking and playing with my grandkids in between trips to the kitchen. Got too see my daughter and son-in-law and played dominos until midnight. Tomorrow I am going up to see "TEXAS connection" and try to plink a wild hog or two as my second passion is hunting. Hope to go home Thursday with a load of porkchops and hams to smoke next week. Couldn't have been a betterThanksgiving. Oh and I was glued to the tube when I heard about the terrorists in India. There's a country that rarely ever bothers anyone and yet those maggots are infesting the world it seems. I've come to the conclusion that the only way to rid the earth of those scum is eradication. Severe? Yes! Warranted and necessary? Definite! Thank God our president is taking steps to kill them and keep us safe. I sure hope our next president has the kahonies to do the same. Monty

OP
OP
sniffer

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
I had some of that wild pig while I was down there. the taste was awesome and Texas Connection is quite the host. have a good time and watch out for the pigs in the grass

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family had a great time with all the kids and good food feel very blessed would love some wild hog maybe Jeff will make it somtime!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions