What's new

That makes three places now.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
43,380
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried another one of my mega-visited places today.

It looks like my new technique appears to work in all of them.

The take looks pretty much like my typical hunts but there's a slight difference:

2016 (583).webp

Still gettin' my quarter quota. ;)
But, in each of the three places, there has been at least one sort of special
hit that would VERY easily be skipped over.

This big "coin" was another one of those double blips in amongst a
lot of other junk. All to easy to pass right on by.

2016 (584).webp

I have to admit, this one caused a palpitation or two when
I first uncovered the plug. Then, a giggle. :)

2016 (585).webp

One thing Blingie is sure of is his shiny shiny! LOL

Thanks for peeking!
 
Upvote 26
Hey! You got a Barbados penny, and it's clean!
 
Nice finds, Stumbles, It's almost time for me to tip toe in the corn fields!
 
Nice finds! The tea token is very cool and Fishy appears to agree! :occasion14:
 
What a haul! Good luck on your next outing!
 
Barbados and Canada ! That's a long Drive :laughing7:

Cool finds ! were they close enough to possibly be from the same Person ?
 
Hey Whadi, glad to see you are slowing your swing down and digging those iffy's. Looks like it is paying off big time.
 
Nice finds! The tea token is very cool and Fishy appears to agree! :occasion14:

Thanks. By the by, I forgot to say that the "token" is actually a referee's flip coin for soccer. Huge thing too! Compared to quarters. I thought sure I had some sort of BIG silver! LOL
 
Barbados and Canada ! That's a long Drive :laughing7:

Cool finds ! were they close enough to possibly be from the same Person ?

A lot longer than I would ever drive! LOL

Hard to tell who dropped. They were in a tot-lot. Not real close. :dontknow:
 
Hey Whadi, glad to see you are slowing your swing down and digging those iffy's. Looks like it is paying off big time.

Yeah, it's always a good thing. But, actually, I'm probably one of the most slowest, iffy-digging hunter out there. Always have been. I think Jeff & Dave can attest to my hunting style. (when I'm not running across a field doing my "Z" patterned, speed hunt! :tongue3: LOL

I tend to be very slow and cautious when hunting. I dig a LOT of iffys. Sometimes though, I'll take a "vacation" and just wander around digging the screamers if I'm very limited on time. :)

This rather large "coin" was surprisingly quiet and only showed as a double blip. Like a coin on edge. Strange how that can happen. :)

Thanks!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom