What's new

That unmistakenable sound

watercolor

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2007
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
1,352
Golden Thread
0
Location
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Forgot about the time change so I was an hour early at the shop for my
morning coffee. . . but that was good. As the cashier was giving me my change
I heard that unmistakenable ring-tone of silver when she gave me my change.

Yep, a '53 silver George!
 
I need to start drinking hot coffee again :icon_thumleft:
 
:thumbsup: Are you going to try the same thing tomorrow?
 
good score. I have found silver dimes in circulation but never a quarter-they are rare.
 
wow, i should buy coffee more offten!!!! :headbang: I found a silver 64 quarter under 1in of grass at a new park so i think mine was a new drop.
 
now that would open my eyes better than the coffee
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom