What's new

The AT Gold 5" x 8" Coils Just Simply Amazes Me :)

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2005
Messages
4,418
Reaction score
4,007
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
The AT Gold 5" x 8" Coils Just Simply Amazes Me :)

atgoldallmost.jpg


Here's my last couple of hunts, finishing off today with my regular Tuesday hunt with a buddy of mine. Lots of coins, tokens and some nice relics! I was surprised to find some of those old ski pole bottoms, with the leather still attached!

telegrphunit.jpg


A nice old pocket watch, and a telegraph sending unit were found today.

watch-2.jpg


Here's a close up of the pocket watch. The insides were missing and the numbers on the white face had long faded away.

ATGOLDCOINS.jpg


Some nice older coins showed up including a more recent silver dime.

TOKENS.jpg


And an amazing 16 tokens found. Here is a sample of what I got.

Below are the best finds found by my buddy using his Garrett GTI 1500.​
 

Attachments

  • b finds.webp
    b finds.webp
    32.3 KB · Views: 871
Re: The AT Gold 5" x 8" Coils Just Simply Amazes Me :)

I got a little demonstration of that coil few weeks ago.... I was amazed at the depth of that little guy.

I think your ??? bullet is a .50 BMG. If its a half inch wide then thats gotta be what it is.
 
Re: The AT Gold 5" x 8" Coils Just Simply Amazes Me :)

John,
You better not let it get out that you can find "SEX" with a Garrett 5 x 8 DD, or we'll NEVER be able to get our hands on one !!..... :laughing7: ......Jim
 
Re: The AT Gold 5" x 8" Coils Just Simply Amazes Me :)

I hear nothing but good things from customers on the Garrett 5 X 8 coil. I was impressed myself on it.
 
Re: The AT Gold 5" x 8" Coils Just Simply Amazes Me :)

John, I think you have too much fun putting together all of your finds. You really showcase your finds, even the junk looks good!
 
Re: The AT Gold 5" x 8" Coils Just Simply Amazes Me :)

I hunted twice in the last two weeks with the Gold and the 5x8 coil that comes with it... man it really separates good and is super sensitive! The depth was also amazing.. Found the buck part of a buck and ball at over 8 inches.. if there wasn't another guy with me I wouldn't have told that..just sounds too unbelievable.. :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom