What's new

The At-Pro on the way to Garrett for upgrades

Dwight S

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2010
Messages
558
Reaction score
70
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro & White's TDI & Tesoro Compass uMax
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well.... I've sent my AT-Pro in to Garrett for the control arm upgrades. I spoke to Sue at Garrett last week about the upgrades and I told her I hated to send it in because I loved using it so much. She told me that since I had one of the early models, built last year that I'll be very pleased with the upgrades and complete unit check.

As most of you know, I've been one of the fortunate few who haven't had the troubles some of you have had, but for the $39.95, I couldn't resist the upgrades and a new two-year warranty. Maybe mine will come back with even better depth.

So, now all can do is sit back and wait... Its going to be a looooong few days...... :(
 
how do you like your AT Pro compared to your Spectrum XLT, " Dwight S" ??

ps: the reason that I ask, I had a Spectrum XLT and I wasn't really impressed with it, I had a Garrett GTAx 1000 that I was more impressed with at the time....and now I am waiting for my new AT Pro to get here on Wednesday.....

thanks Dwight
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom