hvacker Bronze Member Joined Aug 18, 2012 Messages 2,360 Reaction score 1,907 Golden Thread 0 Location New Mexico USA Detector(s) used My Head Primary Interest: Other Oct 7, 2019 Thread Owner #1 It's the annual Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta or Fiasco depending on if you have the fight traffic. Considered the most photographed event in somewhere. Maybe the USA. This is from another year but nothings changed. I liked the corona.
It's the annual Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta or Fiasco depending on if you have the fight traffic. Considered the most photographed event in somewhere. Maybe the USA. This is from another year but nothings changed. I liked the corona.
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,475 Reaction score 25,973 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 11, 2019 #2 I have seen many pictures, but have never seen the real event. I think that would be real nice to witness at least once in a lifetime.
I have seen many pictures, but have never seen the real event. I think that would be real nice to witness at least once in a lifetime.