The best all-round tesoro detector

Would love to see a video of the Cibola on the wet sand, tried my Compadre and falsing was crazy. I love the Vaquero, i used one for a brief time and was pretty darn deep and fast !

Would love to see a video of the Cibola on the wet sand, tried my Compadre and falsing was crazy. I love the Vaquero, i used one for a brief time and was pretty darn deep and fast !

I took my Cibola to the beach and it was great on the dry sand. The moment I touched wet sand or salt water the thing went nuts. Falsing like crazy to the point of being un-usable. Perhaps it depends on location. This is on the coast of Maine. I think the Cibola is a great machine, but the lack of ground balance can become exceedingly frustrating and limiting in tough soil conditions.

I took my Cibola to the beach and it was great on the dry sand. The moment I touched wet sand or salt water the thing went nuts. Falsing like crazy to the point of being un-usable. Perhaps it depends on location. This is on the coast of Maine. I think the Cibola is a great machine, but the lack of ground balance can become exceedingly frustrating and limiting in tough soil conditions.

I figured that would be the case even my Multi-frequency machines sound off a bit at times in the salt.

No one mentioned the Cortes ! I have one of them, plus Stingray and Sand Shark, plus my original, C&G Wildcat.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back