missmetaldetectingdiva
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jul 21, 2011
- Messages
- 78
- Reaction score
- 5
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Wv 2 miles from Western,Md
- Detector(s) used
- Teroso Sand Shark
- #1
Thread Owner
Post your best invest for this hobby. Mine other then my md ofcourse is A HARNESS!!!
After mding for six hours and having my arms feel like I wanted to cut them off Treasure_Hunter schooled me on getting a harness. I used one today and md'ed for hours and NO PAIN! That was my best investment for this hobby what's yours??
After mding for six hours and having my arms feel like I wanted to cut them off Treasure_Hunter schooled me on getting a harness. I used one today and md'ed for hours and NO PAIN! That was my best investment for this hobby what's yours??


learn something new every day...








