What's new

The Best Metal Detector at any cost

jhen999

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2014
Messages
293
Reaction score
232
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Califorina
Detector(s) used
Whites 5000D..Whites Classic 3 SL with Mr. Bill mods..Whites MXT...Minelab X-terra 705..Minelab Explorer SE Pro..Whites DFX..Minelab E-trac...Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am thinking about getting another metal detector, Most of my hunting is in parks and schools and some nugget and some beach. Any thoughts as to the best metal detector for that kind of hunting , that's easy to use...
 
Your minelab x-terra 705 comes to mind.
 
getting popcorn....carry on
 
The Mighty Tesoro Vaquero is the " best all around cowboy " !!!
 
You don't need another detector, :icon_scratch:get out there and dig.... :headbang:

Keep @ it and HH !! :hello2:
 
I am thinking about getting another metal detector, Most of my hunting is in parks and schools and some nugget and some beach. Any thoughts as to the best metal detector for that kind of hunting , that's easy to use...

got $151.00?..get the tesoro compadre,and "learn" it!
no bull s**t!..it WILL get down 7" on a coin consistently,
and find ''everything" worthwhile to find in the ground,
IF,IF,IF you "learn" it..been doin' this for over 35 years.
trust me it is ALL ya need!.. i'm just sayin'

(h.h.!)
j.t.
 
Is there a best? Or just better hunters!
 
I am the best hunter..... Hahahah I see pull tabs in my future :face palm:
 
I'm with MrMikeJackie! It doesn't get much more versatile. If you want a better machine for wet salt sand maybe a Sovereign GT would fit the bill.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom