What's new

The Big Fire Smoke is Rough For Me In NV

GoldieLocks

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2019
Messages
1,079
Reaction score
1,122
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was in Redding during the Camp Fire two summers ago, the fire burned houses at the edge of town! And we had much ash floating through the air.

I have asthma and complications from my bp meds that affect my breathing. I can't take steroids either. I hope this passes very soon.
 
Over here in the central valley in California it is real bad also.
 
Yes, and I will be looking at mobiles to buy tomorrow.
 
I hope so also there are some great air hepa machines that work great for helping the air in your home. Outside well another story Stay safe...........
 
Over here on the Monterey Bay we have numerous fire on both sides of the bay!
 
Over here on the Monterey Bay we have numerous fire on both sides of the bay!

Dang it I was hoping to go over there this weekend for a breath of fresh air.
 
My wife is in the same boat on the asthma. I believe the smoke from your area has reached our area here in Montana.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom