What's new

The Coinstar!

CarsonChris

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2019
Messages
491
Reaction score
2,013
Golden Thread
0
Location
Carson City NV
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went and cashed in my 2019 clad and noticed some coins that didn’t get counted or ejected out the front tray of the Coinstar. The Coinstar ate them. I told the bank teller and they opened the machine for me. The internal tray had junk jewelry, plastic pieces, junk and coins. They pored everything from the tray into a baggie and gave it to me. I went through the junk today and pulled out 4 silver Rosie’s and a 43 steelie penny! F50AEF96-F73C-403E-8F05-24CBD22538BB.webp
 
I went and cashed in my 2019 clad and noticed some coins that didn’t get counted or ejected out the front tray of the Coinstar. The Coinstar ate them. I told the bank teller and they opened the machine for me. The internal tray had junk jewelry, plastic pieces, junk and coins. They pored everything from the tray into a baggie and gave it to me. I went through the junk today and pulled out 4 silver Rosie’s and a 43 steelie penny! View attachment 1788759
 
Rosies are the most common silvers at coinstars but 4 in one grab is great. Steel penny is icing on the cake.
 
Sorry about the double post. Phone call in the middle when I submitted. Didn’t look like it posted
 
Your lucky day... I usually just see an empty tray with all the paint gone from all the previous silver coins ending up there that somebody grabbed two minutes before I walked into the store.
 
It’s always nice to get some free silver.
 
Whoo-Hoo! Free Silver!!!!! :occasion14:
 
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 
Dang thats a score people are to cheap here
 
4 Rosie's was worth asking for !
 
t_r.gif
tn_coinstar.gif
t_l.gif

..: NICE RECOVERIES CarsonChris :..
Here is my CoinStar Surfing Log!​
tn_moved_over.gif

..: Moved from TODAY'S FINDS! over to COINSTAR FINDS for more exposure :..​
 
This time of year check the coinstar, lots of people empty their coins at the end of the year ��
 
Congratulations. I was at Wal-Stuff the other day. Someone put some jewelry in that machine and I got a little chrome necklace heart. :laughing7: I'll take it.
Congratulations again.:icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom