What's new

The Community that Poops together, Knows everyones sh

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,803
Reaction score
76,236
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:tongue3:
000aaa.jpg

Enormous 25 Ft Long Rock Lined Privy in Pa*​

(*no , probably didn't look like above)

Digger Dave & Shovelin Shelley Beeler

I travel to Western Pa to dig with Luke, Braiden & Sean the longest privy I think I've ever dug!...25 x 7 ft rock liner with 7 perfect jugs and over 100 bottles including blob top beers, Hutches,etc (Special thanks to Luke & Braiden for the invite)
 
The seats are sweet👍
 
Well you wouldn’t have to worry about someone hogging the bathroom…
 
Don't eat at that restaurant,
 
Don't see any tp holders though!
 
The top picture is a Roman Privy. I’ve seen this what is pictured exactly while on a tour of Roman Ruins in Ephesus, Turkey.
yep that's why I added the *Disclaimer Note Below it :coffee2:
 
So much for social distancing...

Wonder if they had to "spare a square?"

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom