aarthrj3811 said:
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,408867.0/all.html
by architecad
The constitution of all LRL & MFD users
Posted Jun 24, 2011, 06:44:33 AM
~EE~
Try sticking to the topic, too.

Nothing else needs to be said..Art

Are you trying to answer for Arch, or are you just butting in?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Re: The constitution of all LRL & MFD users

~EE~
No I am not answering for arch...Since you are a skeptic and not a LRL & MFD user you are the butting in...Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
No I am not answering for arch...Since you are a skeptic and not a LRL & MFD user you are the butting in...Art

Sorry, but someone was speaking to me. It was Arch. He made an accusation, and I was telling him to back it up---but he can't, as usual. Something about lemon juice. Oh well. More of his fantasies, I guess.

A Dozen Points Proving LRL Fraud These points have never been rationally refuted.
"The level of sanity or insanity of the subject matter, determines the level of sanity or insanity of the two-way communication attainable in any discussion."

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box

I don't know but EE is not!!! something bizarre here with his behavior!!

EE

I have a question but I don't want you get insult because is not my intention. You are asking too much about me, talking about me and I don't want to think wrong about you. Are you,.....................? I just come here to share my experience about MFD, that's it, nothing else. Nothing personal with anybody!!

Again, it's a question. Please don't take it personal. Don't get insult. Seriously!!

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Arch

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

Arch---

You're trying to change the subject, as a way of weaseling out of admitting that you fabricated the thing about lemon juice.

architecad said:
You said in another forum that you use "lemon" to test gold!!

architecad said:
Well, you said you use lemon and I use Kellyco gold acid. Who's going to fail?

Lemon? :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: My God!!

Arch

architecad said:
Don't worry!!! use your lemon to test gold!!

Arch

You never posted a quote on that claim. :nono:

A Dozen Points Proving LRL Fraud These points have never been rationally refuted.
"The level of sanity or insanity of the subject matter, determines the level of sanity or insanity of the two-way communication attainable in any discussion."

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

woof! said:
EE, take a look at his avatar and ponder a moment if there ain't a clue there.......

--Toto

woof---

You must have far better insight than I do. I still haven't figured out the last time you said there was a "clue" in a "advertisement."

All I see is the Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II. (?)

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
Arch---

You're trying to change the subject, as a way of weaseling out of admitting that you fabricated the thing about lemon juice.

architecad said:

architecad said:

Arch

architecad said:

Arch

Well, if there is one here that fabricate BS is you but that is not my point. My point is simple. After 65 years, you're having erratic behavior. Are you GAY? :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

I'm sorry but I avoid those guys.

Remember. This is my Thread. I can't talk whatever I want!!

Arch :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

architecad said:
Well, if there is one here that fabricate BS is you but that is not my point. My point is simple. After 65 years, you're having erratic behavior. Are you GAY?

You are merely attempting to evoke an emotional response, in order to change the subject.

You made a statement, that I said something about using lemon juice to test for gold in another forum. You repeated it at least three times. It's a false statement, so I asked for proof, and you don't have any of course.

You have been caught, so you're trying to change the subject.

:nono:

And you are still your own best "skeptic."

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
architecad said:
Well, if there is one here that fabricate BS is you but that is not my point. My point is simple. After 65 years, you're having erratic behavior. Are you GAY?

You are merely attempting to evoke an emotional response, in order to change the subject.

You made a statement, that I said something about using lemon juice to test for gold in another forum. You repeated it at least three times. It's a false statement, so I asked for proof, and you don't have any of course.

Everybody here caught you already in your many falsehoods. If you said about the use of lemon to test gold, that's your problem. I use Kellyco gold kit but that is not the issue. I'm not emotional but observer about your behavior. Everybody here, in some manner, don't like you because the way you're. I'm honest with you. You're an old man of 65. Make your mind. Keep busy attending your grandchild rather than arguing with user about MFD. California has many reason to re- build its economy. Maybe you can be useful there because your thoughts, ideas, criticism and skepticism are not useful at all in this forum.

Arch

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

~EE~
Why does arch have to answer your questions?..Are you a LRL or MFD User? Are you a Treasure Hunter?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

architecad said:
Everybody here caught you already in your many falsehoods. If you said about the use of lemon to test gold, that's your problem. I use Kellyco gold kit but that is not the issue. I'm not emotional but observer about your behavior. Everybody here, in some manner, don't like you because the way you're. I'm honest with you. You're an old man of 65. Make your mind. Keep busy attending your grandchild rather than arguing with user about MFD. California has many reason to re- build its economy. Maybe you can be useful there because your thoughts, ideas, criticism and skepticism are not useful at all in this forum.

Arch

And once again, you try to make me the topic subject, rather than face reality.

I'm not the topic of this, or any other thread, in this (LRL) section.

You have no need to worry about me. Just the discussion.

You made a statement about something I supposedly said, but your statement was false. And now you can't admit it. So you want to change the subject to attacking me. This isn't my first rodeo, Arch. That won't work. Did you ever consider apologizing for making that false statement? Otherwise, it won't just go away. It stays stuck in front of you, and you will just have to live with it.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
Why does arch have to answer your questions?..Are you a LRL or MFD User? Are you a Treasure Hunter?

Whatever I am, has nothing to do with the truth.

You are just trying to avoid the subject.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

EE THr said:
Arch---

architecad said:

architecad said:

Arch

architecad said:

Arch

So, can you quote where I said that, or not?

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
architecad said:

Arch

You made a statement about something I supposedly said, but your statement was false. And now you can't admit it. So you want to change the subject to attacking me. This isn't my first rodeo, Arch. That won't work. Did you ever consider apologizing for making that false statement? Otherwise, it won't just go away. It stays stuck in front of you, and you will just have to live with it.

Arch

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

architecad said:
EE THr said:
architecad said:

Arch

Arch

Of course you can't post the quote, because there isn't any. You simply made that up.

So, to avoid admitting to your fabrication, you are trying to change the subject over to me.

Sorry, that won't get you out of your spot as an exposed pretender.

Is it also in your constitution that you should make up falshoods? Oh, that's right, I forgot---you are an LRL promoter, so that's just what you do! I shouldn't have needed to ask!

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof! And quit complaining about the truth, the facts, and reality!

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

SWR said:
So.... this Arch character had a LRL/MFD at one time, and they alleged it used to find plenty of gold. Even gold unseen by the human eye.

For reasons unknown, they had to sell this magnificent machine that had the capabilities of supporting their family. Had to sell a device that would put food on the table and a roof over their head.

And now... they can't seem to afford to purchase a new/improved gold-finding-gimmick.

Hum.... something seems out of alignment with this fairy-tale fabrication :icon_scratch:

For reasons unknown, they had to sell this magnificent machine

Falsehood #1 I didn't sell it, I lost it.

Falsehood #2 I can buy another want whenever I want. :laughing7:

Falsehood #3 I don't need a MFD to support a Family. Even, I cold but I wouldn't need do it until this country collapse. Then I will see you in Tampa asking for job to Odyssey!! Odyssey will be in the bottom on the Tampa bay searching crab!! jejejejej :laughing7:

Arch

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

SWR said:
architecad said:
SWR said:
So.... this Arch character had a LRL/MFD at one time, and they alleged it used to find plenty of gold. Even gold unseen by the human eye.

For reasons unknown, they had to sell this magnificent machine that had the capabilities of supporting their family. Had to sell a device that would put food on the table and a roof over their head.

And now... they can't seem to afford to purchase a new/improved gold-finding-gimmick.

Hum.... something seems out of alignment with this fairy-tale fabrication :icon_scratch:

For reasons unknown, they had to sell this magnificent machine

Falsehood #1 I didn't sell it, I lost it.

Falsehood #2 I can buy another want whenever I want. :laughing7:

Falsehood #3 I don't need a MFD to support a Family. Even, I cold but I wouldn't need do it until this country collapse. Then I will see you in Tampa asking for job to Odyssey!! Odyssey will be in the bottom on the Tampa bay searching crab!! jejejejej :laughing7:

Arch

Other than a bad attitude, poor spelling and poor grammar.... how are those high-pockets working for you?

Good, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread