Old Bookaroo
Silver Member
- #1
Thread Owner
As some of you know, I'm one of the world's smallest fans of the Beale Code. I simply do not believe the story.
However, for those who do, or are just interested in ciphers and codes (whether associated with treasure or not, although it's tough to argue that treasure only adds to the mix!), here is a fascinating story: The Copiale Cipher.
This was new to me!
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout...rs-crack-secret-society-cipher-142752408.html
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/10/111025102320.htm
http://aclweb.org/anthology-new/W/W11/W11-1202.pdf
Good luck to all,
~The Old Bookaroo
However, for those who do, or are just interested in ciphers and codes (whether associated with treasure or not, although it's tough to argue that treasure only adds to the mix!), here is a fascinating story: The Copiale Cipher.
This was new to me!
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout...rs-crack-secret-society-cipher-142752408.html
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/10/111025102320.htm
http://aclweb.org/anthology-new/W/W11/W11-1202.pdf
Good luck to all,
~The Old Bookaroo
But,....like so many others, I keep looking for conclusive proof anyway. 
MY R & I indicate the "BT" is buried under the LION'S HEAD; ANOTHER TH'er heard SHEEP'S HEAD. It is in "Apple Valley", and you can see it from the Blue Ridge Parkway... terrain is VERY "rough". "Q" is sun god of Aztec ppl; so PROBABLY means when sun shines on the "monument", whether Lion, Sheep, or Goat... LOOK!








