What's new

The CTH4 hunt will be held September 3,4 & 5th in Caldwell.

Re: The CTH4 hunt will be held September 3,4 & 5th in Caldwell.

4' Stakes LOL, you'll put your eye out!, or at least a shin...
 
Re: The CTH4 hunt will be held September 3,4 & 5th in Caldwell.

WHAT NOT TO SEE IN 175 !
 

Attachments

  • mini-234_Texas_highway_patrol_coming_with_ticket.webp
    mini-234_Texas_highway_patrol_coming_with_ticket.webp
    90.1 KB · Views: 2,533
  • mini-234_Texas_highway_patrol_coming_with_ticket.webp
    mini-234_Texas_highway_patrol_coming_with_ticket.webp
    90.1 KB · Views: 2,538
Re: The CTH4 hunt will be held September 3,4 & 5th in Caldwell.

see ya there, :0)
 
Re: The CTH4 hunt will be held September 3,4 & 5th in Caldwell.

SHES ALREADY PACKED FOR 174 ! :icon_sunny:
 

Attachments

  • DSC04066.webp
    DSC04066.webp
    39.4 KB · Views: 2,503
Re: The CTH4 hunt will be held September 3,4 & 5th in Caldwell.

She better not leave without me!!
 
Re: The CTH4 hunt will be held September 3,4 & 5th in Caldwell.

Cynangyl said:
She better not leave without me!!

Hope you guys can make it!Be good to see you again.That is,if I make it.
 
Re: The CTH4 hunt will be held September 3,4 & 5th in Caldwell.

WE'LL SEE YA DADDY IN 173 !
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4048.webp
    IMG_4048.webp
    31.4 KB · Views: 2,402
Re: The CTH4 hunt will be held September 3,4 & 5th in Caldwell.

WILL " HE " DETECT AGAIN IN 172 ?
 

Attachments

  • Nana40_A$$_Detecting2.webp
    Nana40_A$$_Detecting2.webp
    79.8 KB · Views: 2,379
  • Nana40_A$$_Detecting2.webp
    Nana40_A$$_Detecting2.webp
    79.8 KB · Views: 2,386
Re: The CTH4 hunt will be held September 3,4 & 5th in Caldwell.

:D Evy! I wouldn't put money on it! :D
 
Re: The CTH4 hunt will be held September 3,4 & 5th in Caldwell.

I know this was a one an only time for him ! :laughing7:
 
Re: The CTH4 hunt will be held September 3,4 & 5th in Caldwell.

Has anyone talked to Steve(jaunmoretime)?I don't think he has been on since Nov.Someone who has his number please give him a call and check on him.I hope that ol' boy is ok and is still having growing pains.He's tall enough now to hunt geese.
 
Re: The CTH4 hunt will be held September 3,4 & 5th in Caldwell.

Arrested again ? IN 171 !
 

Attachments

  • SSCA0034.webp
    SSCA0034.webp
    99.2 KB · Views: 2,316
Re: The CTH4 hunt will be held September 3,4 & 5th in Caldwell.

Steve is fine...I will tell him to check in...has been on facebook...i will tell him to get over here and take a look
 
Re: The CTH4 hunt will be held September 3,4 & 5th in Caldwell.

I WILL be there for SURE!! I didn't know the thread had started!!!
 

Attachments

  • bigfoot.webp
    bigfoot.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 2,214
  • bigfoot.webp
    bigfoot.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 2,203
Re: The CTH4 hunt will be held September 3,4 & 5th in Caldwell.

YOUR A WANTED MAN STEVE! :hello2:
 
Re: The CTH4 hunt will be held September 3,4 & 5th in Caldwell.

WILL THE CHICKEN REAPPEAR IN 170 ?
​
 

Attachments

  • 100_1773.webp
    100_1773.webp
    42.2 KB · Views: 2,157
Re: The CTH4 hunt will be held September 3,4 & 5th in Caldwell.

Unless something comes up, I will be there again this year. :headbang:

And, I hope to bring my MDng partner, Darrell. BTW.......did I mention that he is also a full-fledged chef? Yep. :hello2: So, he might be able to spice up our smores. :hello2:

--Mel

borninok
 
Re: The CTH4 hunt will be held September 3,4 & 5th in Caldwell.

borninok said:
Unless something comes up, I will be there again this year. :headbang:

And, I hope to bring my MDng partner, Darrell. BTW.......did I mention that he is also a full-fledged chef? Yep. :hello2: So, he might be able to spice up our smores. :hello2:

--Mel

borninok
Is Darrell bringing his other brother Darrell also? Sorry couldn't help myself.
 
Re: The CTH4 hunt will be held September 3,4 & 5th in Caldwell.

Main street, Caldwell, Kansas

This black and white photograph looking north on main street in Caldwell, Kansas. The town located on the Chisholm Trail in Summer, County, Kansas, was known as the "Border Queen City" during the cow town period because of its location to the Oklahoma border. In 1893 Caldwell, also, became a starting point for the Cherokee Strip Land Run which opened up the Oklahoma Territory for settlement.

Date: 1900
​

00097830.webp​
 
Re: The CTH4 hunt will be held September 3,4 & 5th in Caldwell.

Looks the same today.Hasn't changed much.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom