TORRERO 30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES Joined Nov 17, 2004 Messages 4,939 Reaction score 4,609 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used XP DEUS I & II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 9, 2023 Thread Owner #1 SELLING STUFF I DON'T NEED $15 FREE SHIPPING Attachments IMG_5179.webp 923.7 KB · Views: 46
Mason Jarr Hero Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Nov 23, 2012 Messages 517 Reaction score 1,905 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Idaho Detector(s) used Minelab CTX3030 Minelab E-trac Minelab Equinox 80 Deus II Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 9, 2023 #2 TORRERO said: SELLING STUFF I DON'T NEED $15 FREE SHIPPING Click to expand... I'll take the book if you still have it.
TORRERO said: SELLING STUFF I DON'T NEED $15 FREE SHIPPING Click to expand... I'll take the book if you still have it.
TORRERO 30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES Joined Nov 17, 2004 Messages 4,939 Reaction score 4,609 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used XP DEUS I & II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 18, 2023 Thread Owner #3 Mason Jarr said: I'll take the book if you still have it. Click to expand... SOLD !!