***THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK***

Jan 18, 2010
Yeah....Some okay stuff but it doesn't beat out some of the "Big Guns" other people pulled out. The Milk cartons are filled with.........Well you guys know and "been there done that".....Hey 808Kaz the two Hollister Staws on the bottom right miss their older brother that went home with you recently.
I'M OUT!!! V/R Hollister Honolulu

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 488
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 477
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 475
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 479
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 467
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 475
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 484
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 484
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 476
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
DAMM!!!!!!!
HOLLISTERHONOLULU: FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO ACKNOWLEDGE YOU AND SAY THANK YOU!!! FOR TURNING ME ON TO THIS DIG... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU I WOULD HAVE NEVER FOUND ALL THOSE SODAS, WHISKEY, JIN, MEDICINE, CAPS, POTTERY AND COOL MISCELLANEOUS STUFFS :thumbsup: ...THE SRAW HOLLISTER IS DOING JUST FINE AWAY FROM HIS 2 BROTHERS...IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN BRING YOURS TO MY HOUSE NEXT TIME YOU COME BY SO THEY CAN BE ONE HAPPY FAMILY AGAIN... I GET PLENTY FREE ROOM FOR THEM ON MY SHELF :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: MEAN THOUGH HOW YOU FOUND 2 OF THEM... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: HAPPY TO HAVE AT LEAST ONE...NO WORRY NEXT DIG IS ON ME...GOT MY EYES ON A GOOD SPOTS KINDA FAR JUST GOTTA GET THERE...YOU KNOW ME AND MY TRANSPORTATION NOT SO SWIFT :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:....HOPEFULLY IT WILL ALL CHANGE SOON...DA PLACE NOT AS BIG BUT GET DA SAME KINE BIMAL BOTTLES OVER THERE...MAHALO AGAIN FOR SHARING YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR DIG WITH ME...HATE TO SEE THIS DIG END... BUT LIKE IN ALL GOOD DIGS LIKE DA ONE YOU AND ME DUG ON EMERSON... IT HAD TO COME TO A SUDDEN END... :'( :'( :'( :hello2: :hello: 808KAZ

Glad to see all those stuff you pulled out, UNREAL! We can only imagine now what else is beneath all that earth before they entomb it forever and that we will never see, well at least in our life time. Save em for the future bottle diggers, they going flip out when they dig there. :o :o :o :o :o
AWESOME FINDS DUDE! :headbang:

Hey H&H,
since one straw baby is seperated you might as well seperate another one. If you know what I mean. yeah !!!!

Wow!!! You put in your share of time and came out a definite winner. :hello2:

I have and encourage the rest of the gang to nominate your post for a banner for sure. To nominate this post for a banner you can do so by clicking on "Nominate for banner" under Hollisterhonolulu's i.d. on the left side of the title page.

Ho, not the weak glass "Slug Plate" Consolidated tooled crown top #32 in the revised edition 1988 book eh? Yes, it is! But does have al qaeda damage. >:(

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 313
Found your shovel a day later buried with the spade pointing towards wall where fall originated. Looked like a short handled one because the long handled shovel would of easily been removed under 3 feet of dirt. Went down and in pretty far but did not see what you described (Consolidated). As for the other item lost? I'M NOT EVEN GOING THERE...... :nono: :nono:

But if you desire your shovel, I can point out exactly where it is. Currently digging it out will not be that difficult but will take about ten minutes depending on how different the landscape looks when there. I gotta admit the area looks different everytime I go there, almost like MQ-1C Warrior UAV launched all four AGM-114 Hellfire missiles at the site.... :whip2: :whip2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back