park pirate
Gold Member
- Joined
- May 16, 2013
- Messages
- 8,260
- Reaction score
- 7,644
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- City of Rensselaer (upstate NY)
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Equinox 800-Explorer SE -Sovereign-GT- -Whites 6000 Di pro SL-Specturm XLT.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Got out early today before the humidity set in Ed and I were searching an area next to the tennis courts the grass was high after digging fore Jefferson nickels the next nickel signal was deep I'm thinking a V nickel or a buff, nope much better GOLD the ring has no hallmark so I took it to my jeweler she did an acid test and tested 10k this a very nice ring looks to be a star sapphire she's bent but my buddy Ed has a ring mandrel so I can straighten this baby out....










Upvote
56
I must live in a poor area, have yet to pull any gold out of the ground.[/QUOTE just two weeks ago Ed and I were wondering why we have not found any gold this season, with all the nickel signals we dig, and mind yah we dig a lot of junk that come up in the nickel range like beaver tales, can salw, small pieces of foil balled up, but if you don't dig you won't know always dig them nickel signals.....








