port ewen ace
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 16, 2012
- Messages
- 4,066
- Reaction score
- 7,788
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- port ewen ny
- Detector(s) used
- AT-PRO & Equinox800
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
the farm files: why grow a new pair?---just dig 'em, sweet IH & more
ladies dress weight, pair of .62 cal, odd shaped bullet, a honkin' 1 pound ingot ( I am the KING OF LEAD) and my dream girl---1st clean IH from this farm.


no eye deer what the brass toothed thingy is 
FMERG scored a Colonial copper before I came to save the day

..spotted a stupid turkey with her whole body in a hole for some worms

ladies dress weight, pair of .62 cal, odd shaped bullet, a honkin' 1 pound ingot ( I am the KING OF LEAD) and my dream girl---1st clean IH from this farm.



no eye deer what the brass toothed thingy is 
FMERG scored a Colonial copper before I came to save the day

..spotted a stupid turkey with her whole body in a hole for some worms

Upvote
28








