What's new

The fastest 4 box search ever

adambomb106

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2009
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Midland City, AL
So, I pick up 4 boxes from the bank and rush home to search them. Every roll in every box was 1994 D. Took me 4 minutes to get disgusted.
 
Upvote 0
Some day you will be able to tell your grandchildren that back in the day you got a solid roll of metal half dollars :thumbsup:
 
You must have picked up my dump. I had been collecting 94d's for months now! :o

Better luck to you next time.
 
The light is ahead.

What happened is that your bank's (or armored truck company) vault run out of boxes; They went to the Fed for more box; The Fed dispatched some new coins; Once you and your fellow CRHers in your area consumed all the new coins; Next batch from the Fed could be full of silvers.
 
I've been finding alot also, but not solid boxes. Reminds me of when I first started ordering boxes and getting box after box of shiny new 2000p halves. You just have to be patient and work thru them.

HH
Gilbert
 
It is interesting that you got "D" halves in Alabama. A while back I got boxes full of the 94 "P" in California.

HH,
65GT350
 
You may be able to sell those on ebay for a premium if they look uncirculated.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom