What's new

The full video of the relic hunt with Steve Moore from Garrett and GoneHunting.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
🛒 Supporting Vendor
Joined
Jul 24, 2005
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
1,702
Golden Thread
0
Location
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hope you guys enjoy!

 
This is one of the best relic vids I have seen, right up there with nuggetnoggin and the DIV hunts, great job to all!! :notworthy:
 
Very nice hunt. I see you went stock coil instead of the 5 x 8. Always nice to watch them Garrett hunts. Take your shades off next time. Your a star.
 
Thanks guys! They are going back tomorrow to film more. I am stuck working! :(
 
Great finds and video!!
 
I really enjoyed watching that video, for sure one of the better ones I have seen, sure wish I would have got one of those nice looking ATPro hats you guys were wearing when I bought mine. :BangHead:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom