What's new

Yet another DC bottle hunt

Fossil_adult

Full Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
169
Reaction score
897
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Got a Chinese knockoff brand off Amazon. Now I don’t know how to use it or where to even begin.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I have found more relics in DC again. A Saml C. Palmer bottle with a minor Crack, and some other relics including an american national Co badge and a unidentified badge which is in bad shape. Hopefully someone can provide some insight.

Bottle:
5784.webp

Nice Saml C Palmer bottle with a Crack (minor) on it. Otherwise in great shape!

Relics:
5785.webp

As you can see, this is a badge that says American National Co. Idk if this is off an old children's bike or if this is referencing the insurance company but if yall know, tell me.

Unidentified badge:
5783.webp

This one is in bad condition. It fell apart unfortunately it was very fragile.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy. I did find a megalodon I might post that later.
 
Upvote 7
Hi, I have found more relics in DC again. A Saml C. Palmer bottle with a minor Crack, and some other relics including an american national Co badge and a unidentified badge which is in bad shape. Hopefully someone can provide some insight.

Bottle:
View attachment 2255516
Nice Saml C Palmer bottle with a Crack (minor) on it. Otherwise in great shape!

Relics:
View attachment 2255517
As you can see, this is a badge that says American National Co. Idk if this is off an old children's bike or if this is referencing the insurance company but if yall know, tell me.

Unidentified badge:
View attachment 2255518
This one is in bad condition. It fell apart unfortunately it was very fragile.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy. I did find a megalodon I might post that later.
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 
The American National badge was mounted horizontally. Bike badges are always vertical.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom