goldinmyear
Jr. Member
- Joined
- May 25, 2009
- Messages
- 81
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- So. OREGON.
- Detector(s) used
- GP-EXTREME, LST, XLT.
- #1
Thread Owner
Take a day off,or maybe two...Come on down to Southern Oregon where the weather is always comfortable.
I am semi retired,and I have lots of time on my hands. At no cost to you, I can show you 40' high tailings that have never
been gone through since the the late 19th century. I can show you long ago lost mines,and even under water caverns. If you're not
an amature...then most likely you will find gold!! Hard to believe?? pm me....lets talk.
I am semi retired,and I have lots of time on my hands. At no cost to you, I can show you 40' high tailings that have never
been gone through since the the late 19th century. I can show you long ago lost mines,and even under water caverns. If you're not
an amature...then most likely you will find gold!! Hard to believe?? pm me....lets talk.
you make a great sell 







