What's new

The Heartbreak Of Metal Detecting

B.H.

Full Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2006
Messages
117
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ace Basin
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola and Troy Shadow X-5
I dug these relics in one of our "dug out" sites.12-10-06
This is the only S.Buckley Birmingham C.S.A I have ever dug.
My wife has dug two..hers are much better..mine is being restored..I want it to look good..lol..
 

Attachments

  • Digs-12-10-06 001 (2).webp
    Digs-12-10-06 001 (2).webp
    80 KB · Views: 4,367
  • Digs-12-10-06 002 (2).webp
    Digs-12-10-06 002 (2).webp
    32.3 KB · Views: 3,898
  • Digs-12-10-06 003 (2).webp
    Digs-12-10-06 003 (2).webp
    29 KB · Views: 3,852
Upvote 0
FMarion2ndRegSC said:
That's it!! I'm going detecting right now!! Happy Hunting!

We are going a little later..good luck to you!!
 
BH: Between you and FMarion, you should open a Museum! Awesome Finds to say the least!

HH!

Joe
 
buscadero said:
BH: Between you and FMarion, you should open a Museum! Awesome Finds to say the least!

HH!

Joe

Thanks for those kind words..if it will fit through the door we bring it home.. ;D ;D
 
What stinks about view'ing all of BH's finds from the low country is, I was stationed in Beaufort SC. from 89-93 and wasnt into MD'ing then lol. Man if i could go back in time....... BH your finds always amaze me, even if these posts are old.
 
still nice really nice love the lock
 
Those are some great finds I am very jealous!!!! :'(
 
Those are some excellent old relics BH, it looks like you've found an excellent area to detect. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing .....


HH/NS
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom