What's new

The HOT order is up!

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
43,389
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dunno who has been ordering up summer, but, I
believe it's here!!

Got out for a couple hours but had to keep retreating under the shade trees!! :)

Anyway, pleasant enough walk:

2016 (374).webp
2016 (375).webp

Don't know what's the deal with this thing
but the lil rolley things are crimped to stay on the bend. :dontknow:
Magnetic too.

2016 (376).webp

I think Fishy is afraid it's a hook. Blingie doesn't seem
to care, it's shiny, shiny! :)

2016 (377).webp2016 (378).webp

Just a memorial but because of the date and condition, I felt it deserved
a mention. :)

Thanks for peeking!
 
Upvote 24
It looks like a commercial type curtain or shower curtain type ring to me. Flip it over and the round objects act like wheels or bearings to move easier on the rod.
 
Nice bunch of coins finds and curtain hanger congrats - thanks for sharing your pictures and story with us and I wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing. "Stay hydrated my friend".

Texas ED
 
Nicely done,
The heat and humidity is bouncing around,
here in NYC. I too have sought relief in the shade.
Congrats on your finds.
 
Congrats on getting out in the heat. Would have been hotter if you didn't find anything:laughing7::thumbsup: Nice finds!
 
Hi; I think it is an earring for a person with big ears and engages in Cannabilism.!! :tongue3::laughing7: Just kidding. Odd find though. Is it Magnetic?? Stay cool ok. PEACE:RONB
 
I agree summer is here. Hot but still nice to get out. Lol on the fishy thinking it's a hook. Nice finds!
 
Congrats nice finds for getting out and braving the heat.
The silver probably burrowed a little deeper to avoid it.

Maybe its a new fangled calculator to go along with the new math!
Blingie likes it...he can probable see his reflection in it!
Tell Fishy its ok, no pointy end on it.

I hope your taking plenty of drinking water with you.
On the really hot days, along with the hat & shades i would a take a little cooler with ice and a couple of those per-frozen small ice packs, roll one up in a bandanna and tie it around the back of my neck. Lets me stay a little longer, of course shade is a must for me.

So far our temps are sub-normal for this time of year.
My kind of detecting day, but life had other plans :(
I got in a short hunt yestetday but just clad and junk.
Best i did was 1967 Lincoln...penny not car! :D
So you beat me by 8 years!
Nicely done!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom