Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was one of those days where it just stayed interesting the whole walk!

Didn't find a whole heck of a lot but fascinatingly different! The weather was hot but a nice breeze and some shadow hopping kept it comfortable.

My first lil surprise was this button.

0806222041a~2.jpg

I did a fourple take on the date!!! I said, "I dug so deep I went back to the future!!"

Then, OTWBTTC, I came across these two rings. Separate but not too far apart. Both of them were very surprising! When I found them and then later while cleaning up.
0806221954a~2.jpg

The big one, sounded off soooo big! A clear 90 signal in all directions! I get to do my happy dance soooooooo infrequently anymore!! I danced across this target from all directions, for a little while. Then....I dug. And all I could say was *WOW*!!
0806221726_HDR~2.jpg

0806221954~2.jpg

To date; this is the largest ring I've ever found! Either this person was *HUGE* or its a silver napkin ring!!

The little ring? Surprised me during clean up. Something I'd never seen before!

2022-08-06-20-59-22.jpg

Some sort of maker's Mark on the left but that thing on the right? Is a tiny diamond! On the INNER surface of the ring!! Anyone familiar with a maker who uses an actual diamond in their mark!?!? :dontknow:

0806221725b~2.jpg

That lil red thing? Is a "rape whistle". Still works and BOY!!! Those things are LOUD!!!! Made my ears ring!!!

All in all? A banner day! .....for me! 😇

Thanks for peeking!

Upvote 24

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was one of those days where it just stayed interesting the whole walk!

Didn't find a whole heck of a lot but fascinatingly different! The weather was hot but a nice breeze and some shadow hopping kept it comfortable.

My first lil surprise was this button.

View attachment 2040303
I did a fourple take on the date!!! I said, "I dug so deep I went back to the future!!"

Then, OTWBTTC, I came across these two rings. Separate but not too far apart. Both of them were very surprising! When I found them and then later while cleaning up.
View attachment 2040304
The big one, sounded off soooo big! A clear 90 signal in all directions! I get to do my happy dance soooooooo infrequently anymore!! I danced across this target from all directions, for a little while. Then....I dug. And all I could say was *WOW*!!
View attachment 2040305
View attachment 2040306
To date; this is the largest ring I've ever found! Either this person was *HUGE* or its a silver napkin ring!!

The little ring? Surprised me during clean up. Something I'd never seen before!

View attachment 2040307
Some sort of maker's Mark on the left but that thing on the right? Is a tiny diamond! On the INNER surface of the ring!! Anyone familiar with a maker who uses an actual diamond in their mark!?!? :dontknow:

View attachment 2040308

That lil red thing? Is a "rape whistle". Still works and BOY!!! Those things are LOUD!!!! Made my ears ring!!!

All in all? A banner day! .....for me! 😇

Thanks for peeking!
Super finds. That inside diamond is certainly unique.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread