Goio
Hero Member
- Joined
- Sep 15, 2003
- Messages
- 544
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- All over!!!
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Explorer SE, E-Trac, Excalibur II
- #101
Thread Owner
?TreasureFiend said:What is your silver count, IH count, wheaties count?
I'll make some time to count the loot and post it this week 
TreasureFiend said:Man, no one has the silver count or the other counts where the want them to be
I just made up for some of my lack of silver (my non silver streak) with the 22 inch neclace I found this morning. But I would of rather of found a merc, or a silver quarter... But I will take it...
Lowbatts said:Have you guys seen any evidence of excavation there? Seen nearby neighborhood dirt being moved around at all?

Lowbatts said:Yeah, last time I was there a woman dropped down and did her business right on the street corner next to our car. Just hiked the skirt and let loose, yeah, really loose. Mikey thought he was looking in through the gates of the underworld for a moment.
But I digest, I was interested in Mayor Rain Man's plot to setup the Olympic arena there, it would mean a lot of blading and cutting into that awesome dirt! That would mean easy pickens and those always get me to show up, slovenly md'er that I am.
TreasureFiend said:Hey Goio, I have some guns we could use... We could go all Commando, and sweep block by block!!! Take no prisoners!!!!
LOL - Make sure you have all of you affairs in order, I don't think we would be making it out alive... LOL


TreasureFiend said:We have a handful of Explorer SEs (not the Pro) available as factory shipped for $995.95 Mention Findmall and I will throw in the Minelab ESP FREE!!!
http://www.kellycodetectors.com/minelab/explorerSE-buy.htm Call 800-898-6673 to order.
TreasureFiend said:Man haven't you been watch in the news? The electric and gas guys are starting to be attacked, infact it is now a law that protects these workers in the event that they get robbed/beat-up/ or just in general messed with.
That and those kids will prolly tell the dealers that "those are the same guys that were MD in the park, what the ^#$@ are they doin as city workers now?" Then they would prolly start shootin our way.
Hey guys, yesterday I had a kid maybe 13-14 (purely guessing his age) he asked me if I found any "merchandise" I didn't know if he meant drugs or what. I just said "nope, no quarters today". I bet he was sent over by a drug dealer to see what the heck we were doin (lookin for his drugs or something).
I don't watch the news anymore, too busy diggin trash
If I ever come across any "Merchandise" I'll just put it back in the hole and move on. I don't want any low life trying to put a cap on my ^#$@!! 