Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is your silver count, IH count, wheaties count????

OP
OP
Goio

Goio

Sep 15, 2003
All over!!!
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, E-Trac, Excalibur II
TreasureFiend said:
What is your silver count, IH count, wheaties count????

Hey TF,

I am not sure but it is much less than I would like it to be :tard: I'll make some time to count the loot and post it this week :icon_pirat:

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, no one has the silver count or the other counts where the want them to be :tongue3:
I just made up for some of my lack of silver (my non silver streak) with the 22 inch neclace I found this morning. But I would of rather of found a merc, or a silver quarter... But I will take it...

OP
OP
Goio

Goio

Sep 15, 2003
All over!!!
Detector(s) used
TreasureFiend said:
Man, no one has the silver count or the other counts where the want them to be :tongue3:
I just made up for some of my lack of silver (my non silver streak) with the 22 inch neclace I found this morning. But I would of rather of found a merc, or a silver quarter... But I will take it...

Man, I would take a silver anything any day!!! :icon_pirat:

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well you know what this means right. You should be finding a necklace, and I will be finding a few mercs soon. LOL

OP
OP
Goio

Goio

Sep 15, 2003
All over!!!
Detector(s) used
TF and I hit the spot for a couple hours today. Memorial pennies was the order of the day but I manage to get another Indian, a wheatie and a token :thumbsup:. TF got himself another ghetto bling!! ;D

Attachments

• 070908.jpg
    070908.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 378

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea I found another "Ghetto Bling". A mans ring stamped 1/20 12k Gold Filled. It has a silver roman looking face on it. A lot of the gold plate is missing & its bent out of shape, too bad, it looked like a nice ghetto ring, also it looks like it was in "da" ground for a long time.

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Have you guys seen any evidence of excavation there? Seen nearby neighborhood dirt being moved around at all?

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Um, they did add white gritty sand/gravel to the walking paths last month.

OP
OP
Goio

Goio

Sep 15, 2003
All over!!!
Detector(s) used
Lowbatts said:
Have you guys seen any evidence of excavation there? Seen nearby neighborhood dirt being moved around at all?

Hey Lowbatts, we only hunt the park area, the neighborhood around the park although very old is still bad for us to be walking around :tard:

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Goio, I have some guns we could use... We could go all Commando, and sweep block by block!!! Take no prisoners!!!! :icon_pirat:

LOL - Make sure you have all of you affairs in order, I don't think we would be making it out alive... LOL

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Yeah, last time I was there a woman dropped down and did her business right on the street corner next to our car. Just hiked the skirt and let loose, yeah, really loose. Mikey thought he was looking in through the gates of the underworld for a moment.

But I digest, I was interested in Mayor Rain Man's plot to setup the Olympic arena there, it would mean a lot of blading and cutting into that awesome dirt! That would mean easy pickens and those always get me to show up, slovenly md'er that I am.

OP
OP
Goio

Goio

Sep 15, 2003
All over!!!
Detector(s) used
Lowbatts said:
Yeah, last time I was there a woman dropped down and did her business right on the street corner next to our car. Just hiked the skirt and let loose, yeah, really loose. Mikey thought he was looking in through the gates of the underworld for a moment.

But I digest, I was interested in Mayor Rain Man's plot to setup the Olympic arena there, it would mean a lot of blading and cutting into that awesome dirt! That would mean easy pickens and those always get me to show up, slovenly md'er that I am.

Hey Lowbatts, if Rain man's plot gets approve, I will be camping at the park a soon as they start the dig!!! :icon_pirat:

OP
OP
Goio

Goio

Sep 15, 2003
All over!!!
Detector(s) used
TreasureFiend said:
Hey Goio, I have some guns we could use... We could go all Commando, and sweep block by block!!! Take no prisoners!!!! :icon_pirat:

LOL - Make sure you have all of you affairs in order, I don't think we would be making it out alive... LOL

Or maybe we could dress up as City utility workers and tell them we are looking for gas lines. ;D

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man haven't you been watch in the news? The electric and gas guys are starting to be attacked, infact it is now a law that protects these workers in the event that they get robbed/beat-up/ or just in general messed with.
That and those kids will prolly tell the dealers that "those are the same guys that were MD in the park :icon_scratch:, what the ^#$@ are they doin as city workers now?" Then they would prolly start shootin our way. :tongue3:

Hey guys, yesterday I had a kid maybe 13-14 (purely guessing his age) he asked me if I found any "merchandise" I didn't know if he meant drugs or what. I just said "nope, no quarters today". I bet he was sent over by a drug dealer to see what the heck we were doin (lookin for his drugs or something).

OP
OP
Goio

Goio

Sep 15, 2003
All over!!!
Detector(s) used
TreasureFiend said:
We have a handful of Explorer SEs (not the Pro) available as factory shipped for $995.95 Mention Findmall and I will throw in the Minelab ESP FREE!!!

http://www.kellycodetectors.com/minelab/explorerSE-buy.htm Call 800-898-6673 to order.

That is a good price if you are not planning on updrading the coil to the SE Pro, Plus the Minelab ESP should be included with that price.

OP
OP
Goio

Goio

Sep 15, 2003
All over!!!
Detector(s) used
TreasureFiend said:
Man haven't you been watch in the news? The electric and gas guys are starting to be attacked, infact it is now a law that protects these workers in the event that they get robbed/beat-up/ or just in general messed with.
That and those kids will prolly tell the dealers that "those are the same guys that were MD in the park :icon_scratch:, what the ^#$@ are they doin as city workers now?" Then they would prolly start shootin our way. :tongue3:

Hey guys, yesterday I had a kid maybe 13-14 (purely guessing his age) he asked me if I found any "merchandise" I didn't know if he meant drugs or what. I just said "nope, no quarters today". I bet he was sent over by a drug dealer to see what the heck we were doin (lookin for his drugs or something).

Dang!! :o I don't watch the news anymore, too busy diggin trash :) If I ever come across any "Merchandise" I'll just put it back in the hole and move on. I don't want any low life trying to put a cap on my ^#$@!! :tard:

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man that $1,000 price tag looks good. Could just buy the 11" DD later, It will cost the same amount, but it knocks $300 off of the initial cost!!! I am going over every possible scenario in my head, I think they will be all sold soon so I will just wait till Aug and get the Pro.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions