What's new

The last nickel dream roll...

goldencoin

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
5,669
Reaction score
452
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I skipped the last hour of school (a week ahead in it anyways) to buy the last of the nickels from the dream roll bank because I can't drive there on a normal day by the time I get out. They only had $60 in hand rolled, which they gave me after I exchanged searched nickels. And then the teller asked if I wanted a wierd roll of nickels and broke it open (thinking "Silver, Silver, Silver!) and was disappointed to see tons of canadians and a german coin...so I bought it too. Upon closer inspection, the roll had a 43 P war nickel, a 2005 Canadian nickel (only modern one I keep), 1938 Canadian nickel, and lastly the 1971 German 10 Pfennig. I also got a 42 P in the rest. I assumed that this was the last of the nickel collection, but I had bought $200 in dimes hoping for some dream rolls, but it was total skunk. However, I will keep at it until there are none left, same with pennies and quarters.

HH
-GC
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3381.webp
    IMG_3381.webp
    82.9 KB · Views: 265
Upvote 0
I've never seen that Canadian nickle before....one more to keep a look out for. :D Congrats on the silver and the other coins.
 
Still you cannot complain you probably hit the best nickel score of the year!

-Golden Silver
 
nice finds! congrats on your other finds as well
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom