47thelement Bronze Member Joined Jan 8, 2009 Messages 1,741 Reaction score 161 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 9, 2009 #1 AS many of you know I work in a high school cafeteria in anot so nice area. These kids will steall from their parents and obviously have or atleast from somebody. I don't even have seated but I have a barber Attachments SDC11466.webp 47.7 KB · Views: 274 Upvote 0
AS many of you know I work in a high school cafeteria in anot so nice area. These kids will steall from their parents and obviously have or atleast from somebody. I don't even have seated but I have a barber
JJtheRollHunter Sr. Member Joined Aug 2, 2009 Messages 418 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Sep 9, 2009 #2
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Sep 9, 2009 #3
D d2arcing Bronze Member Joined Jun 22, 2009 Messages 1,512 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Sep 9, 2009 #4 very nice
sir Full Member Joined May 29, 2007 Messages 173 Reaction score 30 Golden Thread 0 Sep 9, 2009 #5 Beautiful