What's new

The Middle GRANDSON Now Needs PRAYER

Mental Granny

Gold Member
Joined
May 8, 2005
Messages
10,085
Reaction score
115
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jacob is fine and little sister Kirstin is fine but now HUNTER is in real need of BIG PRAYER! It looks like at least one eye is receeding back in his head, they don't know anything here town is to small maybe going to the city with him tomorrow! PLEASE PRAY BIG TIME!
 

Attachments

  • S3012372.webp
    S3012372.webp
    56.6 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_1419.webp
    IMG_1419.webp
    37.8 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_1440.webp
    IMG_1440.webp
    30.5 KB · Views: 225
  • memorialweekend046.webp
    memorialweekend046.webp
    48.6 KB · Views: 219
  • S3012372.webp
    S3012372.webp
    56.6 KB · Views: 219
Will say big one for him also will keep the whole family in thoughts and prayers
 
Prayers on the way for the little guy!
 
Dear Lord, please send a legion of angels to be with this little child.
 
Thank you all for the prayers. Next am the eyes looked like they usually do but, this am mom called all the Dr.'s and is awaiting them to call back with apt. times. So we are asking for continued prayers! I will let you all know when I know more!
 
Yeah, we keep all of em in our thoughts and prayers. When them kids get all the doctor business done with, maybe someday they can come up here and we'll have us a time.
 
You know you can count on my prayers, too!
 
I know we have your guys prayers for them, just in a holding pattern till the Dr.s can see them his eyes are back to normal (for him) as of now. I will let you know when I know and if we can would love to bring the grandkids up there I've never been that far North or West either! :icon_sunny:
 
Are you showin them kids these posts? They can see there's people everywhere thinkin about em. And yeah, it would be way cool if y'all ever make it up here with the grandkids. Maybe later on, they'll get better, and things will straighten out. Maybe someday I'll be down in Oklahoma and pass by there. I have some bottle rockets that are banned now but we could set them off. We'd have a hell of a time. I'm kinda like the uncle that everybody's mom used to hate. Y'all take care!
 
Uncles like you and papa's are the best part of a kids grown up time! The things good memories are made of!
 
God has a special place in his heart for kids. He has my prayers from Texas.
 
Sorry I missed this earlier........prayers sent for the little fellow.
 
Thanks he is just being regular onery and they are all so glad to be back at school! :icon_sunny:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom