What's new

The most rings youve found in one day of hunting?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The most rings you've found in one day of hunting?

11......7 of them in one hole.
 
Re: The most rings you've found in one day of hunting?

That is a big fat 0, or ZERO

I did come home dirty after a long day out and saw a ring in the tub when I got out. Does that count for anything :dontknow:
 
Re: The most rings you've found in one day of hunting?

4 at the beach (dry sand)

2 silver, 2 unmarked found very close to each other.

The 1 and only time I've done that in 10 years.
 
Re: The most rings you've found in one day of hunting?

I found 4 in one day 2 times since I've been detecting
once found 4 in a football field
once arround a baseball field
Idaho Hunter
 
Re: The most rings you've found in one day of hunting?

6 or 7 rings out of an old colonial house here in KW. 2 gold and 4 or 5 silver. They were located around an ancient backyard cistern that had been made into a tiny swimming pool.

Old Town
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom