What's new

the new ace 350 is here

desert dog

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2009
Messages
889
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
kingman az
Detector(s) used
new coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
here it is the new ace 350
 

Attachments

  • ace_350_page_1.webp
    ace_350_page_1.webp
    149.1 KB · Views: 1,311
  • ace_350_page_2.webp
    ace_350_page_2.webp
    223.6 KB · Views: 1,250
  • ace_350_page_3.webp
    ace_350_page_3.webp
    188.4 KB · Views: 1,248
  • ace_350_page_1.webp
    ace_350_page_1.webp
    149.1 KB · Views: 1,248
  • ace_350_page_2.webp
    ace_350_page_2.webp
    223.6 KB · Views: 1,235
  • ace_350_page_3.webp
    ace_350_page_3.webp
    188.4 KB · Views: 1,236
So please tell me why I would want to buy this, if I already have a 250 with a 10x14 coil and a SunRay inline Probe?

Not trying to be negative. I'm looking to see which is a better way to go?

Thanks

PD
 
Looks just like the 250 I have and it seems to have the same functions. I guess the only difference will be a higher price tag :dontknow:
 
spartacus53 said:
Looks just like the 250 I have and it seems to have the same functions. I guess the only difference will be a higher price tag :dontknow:

Ace 350 has higher frequency, 8.25kHz to 6.5 kHz, supposedly more sensitive to small coins and nuggets; wonder if it has the same "bong, bong, bong" as the Ace 250? Can be quite annoying, IMO, but I know others who think the "bongs" are great.

Dick
 
I love bongs. The bigger the better. That's just me though :laughing9: :laughing7:
 
I wouldn't trade in my 250 for it. I don't see much improvement 'cept maybe the adjustable volume headphones that come with it and shucks I got mine at Radio Shack. I wonder what the price tag will be? Monty
 
Already have the 10X14 DD coil on my 250 and luv it!

HH
Desertfox
 
What do you think the Zero search mode is? I already have all the 250's factory coils, but the aftermarket double D at Kellyco costs nearly as much as the detector. This may be the next great entry level detector. My next detector (when I can afford it) will have more than 12 levels of discrimination, and will not go "Bong Bong Bong"
 
Monty...Saw the preorder price of $279, then up to $350.
Bunker
 
scrounger said:
looks interesting what machines will it be competeing

with at that pricetag ?

It will compete with the Ace 250, priced at about $135 cheaper :laughing9:
 
I know some one, who thinks the bong is all right too."Ooo where talking about the ace 350"
 
savant365 said:
"Waterproof with near neutral bouyancy" so this is a water machine?

Yes it is :hello2: Well, that is so long as you don't get the battery housing wet :tongue3: There is no discernible difference between the 350 and the 250 as far as I can see. That is except for the higher price tag.
 
Dick from IA said:
spartacus53 said:
Looks just like the 250 I have and it seems to have the same functions. I guess the only difference will be a higher price tag :dontknow:

Ace 350 has higher frequency, 8.25kHz to 6.5 kHz, supposedly more sensitive to small coins and nuggets; wonder if it has the same "bong, bong, bong" as the Ace 250? Can be quite annoying, IMO, but I know others who think the "bongs" are great.
pluss the howsing looks bigger.
Dick
 
The people that say they are just alike either don't own an Ace 250 or aren't looking very closely.

I see they're reporting improved iron discrimination[NEEDED], the "Zero" mode, the adjusted frequency and the double D coil. Kellyco has a preorder price of $298.

An Ace 250 with the aftermarket EXcelerator II / EQ2 Pro Search Coil (separately $149) would cost you $361($341 purchased together), and someone has already said in this thread that they really like their aftermarket DD.

I wonder if the "zero mode" is what some people on Treasure Net have referred to as a "true all metal mode". I think those people are referring to true non-discrimination. When the 250 is in "All Metal" mode it still discriminates so you hear the three tones -- (bell, bong, buzz). If I wanted non disc, I could just hold in the pinpointer button :sign13:.

And here's one more curious thing - they're still offering the aftermarket DD as an option for the Ace 350. If indeed that is the case, then the new factory DD should also work on the 250, right? :dontknow:
 
spartacus53 said:
savant365 said:
"Waterproof with near neutral bouyancy" so this is a water machine?

Yes it is :hello2: Well, that is so long as you don't get the battery housing wet :tongue3: There is no discernible difference between the 350 and the 250 as far as I can see. That is except for the higher price tag.

I guess they were just talking about the coil being waterproof not the whole detector. :tard:
 
savant365 said:
spartacus53 said:
savant365 said:
"Waterproof with near neutral bouyancy" so this is a water machine?

Yes it is :hello2: Well, that is so long as you don't get the battery housing wet :tongue3: There is no discernible difference between the 350 and the 250 as far as I can see. That is except for the higher price tag.

I guess they were just talking about the coil being waterproof not the whole detector. :tard:

Yes. They seem to have that badly phrased and unclear in the literature. Theres no way its waterproof at that price. If it is i'd get one!
 
Is the 350 being marketed as a nugget detector?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom