What's new

The next generation

tamrock

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
16,407
Reaction score
34,874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took a long bike ride this morning as it was much cooler than yesterday morning. I always like to ride along the creek trail, because there's always something to take a picture of it seems. Some new life is what I saw. I guess I had the camera set on wide angle when I took the picture of the little ducklings with mama. I don't normally like that feature.
 

Attachments

  • bike 061618 1.webp
    bike 061618 1.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 109
  • bike 061618 2.webp
    bike 061618 2.webp
    944.8 KB · Views: 88
Wow! Nice pictures. I like the owl one. Thanks for sharing.
 
I sure would like to get a pic of an owl.:icon_thumleft:

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Nice pics! Unless there were more ducklings out of the frame, three seems like a small brood. I stopped traffic a few days ago to allow a hen mallard to lead her dozen or so ducklings across the busy road.
 
I sure would like to get a pic of an owl.:icon_thumleft:

GOD Bless

Chris
Yeah you got more access to more eagles. I checked on the one nest close to me a couple days ago and the eagles are just standing tall on the nest still. I guess I'm missing them when they're not overlooking lake from the trees next to it. Theses owls are still pretty young and they could only fly from tree branch to tree branch. I'm thinking they're still being feed by the adults maybe. They're funny how their head's bob up and down looking at me. I should have videoed that.
 
Very cool photos, tamrock. I haven't seen an owl for a while.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom