What's new

The Old School, 13 Silvers, 80 Wheats, Live Digs, Sterling USN Pin!!!

digthatbeep

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2014
Messages
48
Reaction score
131
Golden Thread
0
Location
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I recently got permission to hunt an old school, so far I've got in one day hunt & several short lunch hunts. It's still producing, here's a picture of my finds so far & the video is also up on my Youtube channel, don't forget to subscribe!!!



o6h6h5.jpg


23li0w4.jpg
 
Upvote 46
Nice finds. The key looks brass but mangled. Maybe in a fire?
 
Wow nice finds that eagle pin look very nice
 
Nice series of hunts! :occasion14:

The key is a cool find.
 
Congrats on some super nice finds.
The crossed anchors and shield is a USN Officers Crest
 
WOW. Those are some nice coins. Finding the half and quarters tells me it hasn't been hit to hard, if it's been hit at all. Congrats.
 
Very nice all around hunt. That whole picture contains great items.
 
great finds and thanks for the video! That '16 merc... just making sure it doesn't have a D on it
 
Great haul, congratulations. I hope it keeps producing for you! Sub 8-)
 
That's a really great producing hunts, very nice.
 
Great digs. Love the pin. I know this place but I promise I won't tell Carolina Tom...ssshhhh
 
Anytime there's a walker in the mix it's a tip top day. Grats
 
oh man that's an awesome silver score
 
Incredible hunt! Seems to be some virgin ground. Great stuff!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom