What's new

The Past Months Good finds

  • Thread starter Thread starter DC
  • Start date Start date

DC

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2005
Messages
87
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Minelab Quattro, Whites XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Golden Sabre II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Past Month's Good finds

These are the good points that I have found over the past month. All the broken stuff went into the plastic bucket. I must have found a quart of brokens.
DC-N-SC
 

Attachments

  • last month 001.webp
    last month 001.webp
    31.5 KB · Views: 350
Upvote 0
Re: The Past Month's Good finds

Wow, looks like you got a great place to hunt DC and you get to go pretty much all year. 8)
bm
 
Re: The Past Month's Good finds

Good looking group, Fossis......................
 
Re: The Past Month's Good finds

I'd say your off to a pretty good start! Keep it up!
badandy
 
Re: The Past Month's Good finds

A month? I'm lucky if I find that in a year! Too many hobbies? ::) Ahhhh.......never enough. Nice finds, keep showing us!
 
Re: The Past Month's Good finds

The majority of these finds were in fields that have not been plowed since last year. I can't wait until the plows turn them over
 
Re: The Past Month's Good finds

DC said:
The majority of these finds were in fields that have not been plowed since last year. I can't wait until the plows turn them over

Oh no, don't break one please! I know the plows bring them to the top, but not always in one piece. Let's dig it before they plow, want some help? ;) Keep up the good work!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom