The Perfect Storm .....

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:hello:

This year the beaches have been hit by local hunters and half of Europe .... but just as the rain began, waves and bad weather, they all went to his house and left the beach in the best moment of all ... after the first big storm of the holiday season is always the best.
The strong waves filled the edge of a lot of things the Sea jealously guarded, not only plastic toys and junk ... also coins and jewelry,the beach toys are preferred to small Hispan ...:santasmile:
Here I show photographs of all this ..(Look that person floating in the water of the second photo ..... maybe drowned.) :icon_scratch:

1TPS2012.JPG 2TPS2012.JPG 3TPS2012.JPG 4TPS2012.JPG KLLK 024.JPG KLLK 022.JPG KLLK 017.JPG KLLK 014.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 4

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hello my freind, that sea looked better for fishing than detecting:laughing9: I look forward to your great finds from the fields.:thumbsup:

SS

granthansen

Bronze Member
May 16, 2012
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett Ace 350, Fisher CZ-21, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on a great year at the beach! As for your field hunts, keep us like your plugs -- filled in!

OP
OP
HISPAN

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Hello my freind, that sea looked better for fishing than detecting:laughing9: I look forward to your great finds from the fields.:thumbsup:

SS

Hi Colin!.
I am glad to talk with you again .... I am back to the fields ... enough of the beaches for this year .. and also there are not bikinis .... :laughing7:

Last edited:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hispan,

Good haul....best time is to hit the beach is right after the storm.

Regards + HH

Bill

OP
OP
HISPAN

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on a great year at the beach! As for your field hunts, keep us like your plugs -- filled in!

tomorrow's return to the fields ... I hope all the other lost hunters of this side of the pond do likewise !!:icon_thumleft:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread