What's new

The plan part 2

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Tomorrow I'll order 10 boxes of halves, open a couple of bank accounts, and order more boxes, Dump some coin, go on a mini road trip for halves, and buy some quarters and dimes. And search and dump those if I have the time.
 
Upvote 0
sounds like a plan to me
hopefully your 10 are better then mine
3 silvers in ten boxes
 
can't wait to see results... I still need a kick in the right direction but I am just not motivated... I only enjoy searching :(
 
Sounds like a full time job. LOL. Just kidding have fun and luck

Golden Silver
 
ugotit22 said:
sounds like a plan to me
hopefully your 10 are better then mine
3 silvers in ten boxes

Two boxes last night, 1 40%. They are getting few and far between.
 
Go to plan B, call Brinks and order a pallet delivered. Enogh of this penny ante 10 boxes a week stuff, GO BIG OR GO HOME! LOL! Just funnin ya, good luck. HH Mark
 
Silver Stripe said:
Go to plan B, call Brinks and order a pallet delivered. Enogh of this penny ante 10 boxes a week stuff, GO BIG OR GO HOME! LOL! Just funnin ya, good luck. HH Mark

Ummm... errr..... Is that possible? If so...
 
katzky said:
Silver Stripe said:
Go to plan B, call Brinks and order a pallet delivered. Enogh of this penny ante 10 boxes a week stuff, GO BIG OR GO HOME! LOL! Just funnin ya, good luck. HH Mark

Ummm... errr..... Is that possible? If so...
I have heard that it is, of course you have to pay the fees which the banks cover for us now, a secure deliver location is also required- sorry no home delivery. I plan to buy one or two if I win lotto or something but till then I'm stuck with my 2 to 8 boxes a day. HH Mark
 
How many boxes on a pallet? Souinds like at 2 to 8 boxes a day, you are going through atleast a pallet a month as it is...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom