What's new

The plan!

DAS7NY

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2008
Messages
338
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
In 2 weeks I'm going to Maine to go skiing! Guess what else I'm gonna try! Yeah you guessed it. I'm definetly gonna try my hand at CRH up there! I doubt I'll be able to match any of jims scores though, but I have a feeling I might find some ineresting stuff!
 
Upvote 0
DAS7NY said:
In 2 weeks I'm going to Maine to go skiing! Guess what else I'm gonna try! Yeah you guessed it. I'm definetly gonna try my hand at CRH up there! I doubt I'll be able to match any of jims scores though, but I have a feeling I might find some ineresting stuff!

Good luck CRH'in, be sure to bring some good cold weather clothes, hear Global Warming is really peaking up there now.
 
Hey sounds like fun. Where are you going skiing? I used to ski quite a bit but blew out a leg. I raced in high school and used to jump on the 40 meter jumps. That will get your blood flowing! :headbang: I've had some luck up in that area but not so much lately and it has been a while so you might get a good score! There is at least one monster CRH in this area. ;D Good luck.

Maine_Jim
 
used to ski Killington in Vermont for many years.......been awhile since i put on the ski's though.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom