d2 Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2005 Messages 1,517 Reaction score 989 Golden Thread 0 Location Arkansas Detector(s) used Tesoro/Cibola Garrett ATPro Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 9, 2010 Thread Owner #1 got me to thinking that I had one and here it is. Found it on a kitchen table in a house that was falling down in the late 60's. Are they worth anything? This one has the label but no cork around the stopper...d2 Attachments DSC04433.webp 40.5 KB · Views: 355
got me to thinking that I had one and here it is. Found it on a kitchen table in a house that was falling down in the late 60's. Are they worth anything? This one has the label but no cork around the stopper...d2
GlassyEyed Full Member Joined Oct 15, 2009 Messages 161 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Miami, Florida Detector(s) used Fisher CZ-21, Tesoro Tiger Shark & Garrett Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 9, 2010 #2 Not sure, but I found a few Lea & Perrins Steak Sauce bottles with glass stoppers. The bottle are embossed rather than labeled.
Not sure, but I found a few Lea & Perrins Steak Sauce bottles with glass stoppers. The bottle are embossed rather than labeled.
Unicorn Hero Member Joined Nov 18, 2007 Messages 851 Reaction score 378 Golden Thread 0 Location Birmingham Primary Interest: Other Feb 9, 2010 #3 The bottles look the same now as they did when the sauce was first made.