The privateer pirate Nageon’s treasure

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The privateer pirate Nageon, from Mauritius island, who died fighting for France sent this cipher map to his son upon deciding to enlist in the French army insinuating that he might not survived he cause. He then later send instructions that would also help his son locate the treasure. A buried treasure, rather large size, that was meant to be used by his family to secured a larger land claim from France. I just found out about this interesting treasure last week while navigating cipher mystery site. They help others by giving out information that can help them find the treasure. So I answered their call and they removed the posting over the weekend. I don’t know why? I though maybe I’ll post it here since they were so rude? I hate when someone erases what you write without giving you a reason? So here is the fake map they said they posted and the written instructions. They have been looking for answers since August 3, 2016.

OP
OP
R

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1651792277634.jpeg

OP
OP
R

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Follow the. Course of the river, cross the gorge and take the road to the east until you see the signs of the corsairs.

This is a Templar style cipher map and he is making sure that you know it’s a map by exposing the lower bordering edge. He is also folding the right side bordering to simulate a river. The map maker has a map of the area in question and he knows the specific of the area. He labels the treasure as belonging to Saint Antoine which could only be a settlement that was being built by family and friends. The arrow on the cross points to the place which is now known as Saint Antoine. The arrow describes the actual place to be located in the southwest part of Mauritius Island. This cross is considered to be a transitional cross. I guess it’s time to learn what this means. A transitional cross is use to direct, misdirect, and redirect. At this time the arrow is also misdirecting you because the map is not properly positioned to its true north. So even if you figure out that you should be on the southwest part of the island your not going to figure out the complete symbolic cipher meaning. But the arrow will correct the map by turning the arrow towards true north. It is not only going to align your map if you pay attention to what is on the arrow. What is on the arrow is the most important thing on the map. The rotation of the transitional cross will let the Templar know which way to go around the island to locate the entry point. The entry point is marked in red pencil. There are only a few entry points on that part of the island but only one has its entry colored in brown as the map implies and this entry is connected to a river called Baie Du Cap river. The folding on the right side of the map is describing that river. In most cases what your looking for is an iconic rock structure. The Templar will use the outline of the structure or part of the outline to include the shadowy shaded area. The arrow is an important thing on this map because it is aligning the view of the rock structure and if you know the story then we are talking about a cliff! And the way you find the cliff is by getting to a high point to locate the cliff by matching the outline the outline located on the arrow. There is only one cliff in that specific area so you should have a problem. The symbols on the left and right of the cross are ground features that can also help you locate the area. This map was intended to be used by someone who could find the entry point with a ship. Guess what the instructions are for?

OP
OP
R

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The cipher text message given to the son were instructions to find the treasure by land. He instructed him to follow the course of the river which runs towards the south. In order to do that you must cross part of black river gorge. The road to the east ran along the southern coastline right above the mouth of Baie Du Cap river. He was instructed to come down the river course first before picking up the road that led to the east. He was told to pay attention to the signs of the corsairs which can only be natural ground features that are visible and recognizable by their shaded areas. The map carries the shaded area that is going to fit the picture letting him know that he had found the exact location. The map and the instructions will come together as one because they both take you to the same location. The shaded area on the map carries a small cross barely visible which describes the immediate area in question? Cipher clues and cipher maps can be made up in many different ways, But they must fit the story and the direction of where, you must go! There were only a few roads back then towards the east. so don’t over think this?

OP
OP
R

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did mentioned that the symbol on the left and right of the arrow could also help you define the area in question? I said it, because everything on a map means something especially on a cipher map. I don’t think that you need more information to locate the area in question? But if you must know more then I’ll explain more about the crossing arrow. The truth is that no one is supposed to know how to read the map. The pirate who made the map was the only one that could read it. Treasure hunters will use recorded history in order to define unwritten history that will help them solve cipher text messaging or symbolic cipher mapping. The whole idea is to guess what something means until you figure it out. It’s a guessing game! The pirate hides a treasure, builds a map by describing what he sees using symbolic symbols to take on the meaning of what he sees. In this case the pirate has a map, he knows the area well and locates important iconic structures that he can use by applying symbols that take on the meaning of what he is looking at. It is a game! He who finds the location takes that credit. He who finds the actual treasure gets a fine trophy. In order to try to guess properly you should have what the pirate had in his hand, like a map and the knowledge of the surrounding area. Olivier Levasseur said it best, ( you, who have been with me and know where I’ve been, may possibly find the treasure. It is yours if you find it ). This map looks simple but it is not? The pirate looks for different ways to misdirect you so you don’t see what he sees. The arrow initially points to a place that describes the beginning of this treasure story. The arrow is supposed to move towards the northeast sliding passed the view of the cliff, which sits on the arrow, centering the view on the center of the cross. The arrow will then proceed until it underlines the writing on the left which is attached to the symbolic symbol that looks like a hook. The circles on the right will remain in the same quadrant in the same place cause there is no reason for them to move. The hook will end up in the left lower quadrant and the cliff view will take center position. At this point the map is ready for final alignment by pointing the arrow to true north which will define the true meaning of the symbols as you compare it to a the actual map of Mauritius. The symbolic triple action movement setting is going to help you in identifying what the symbols mean when your looking at the map of the island. The hook is going to resemble what looks like an old road located a couple of miles southwest off of the cliff. The two circular rock structures that resembles two water wells are going to be located a couple of miles towards the northeast. The lower circular structure on the cipher map looks unstable and because of that motion, the structure is going to rotate towards the left positioning itself in the proper position that is going to match in the map of Mauritius. The guessing game for me according to the cipher map stops here. I personally don’t have anything else to add to this story at the moment, I very confident in what I say and confident that someone will look into this because it’s important to certain family’s living on the island.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread