What's new

THE RECOVERY HAS STARTED****

The recovery will start when Obama and clan pack up and ship out . Just my thought . vanzutphen
 
I work in purchasing (and engineering, parts, production, and sales). We buy a LOT of 304 stainless steel. When prices spike we have to pay the price. I have to continually monitor the market to push back on my vendors as the market settles down.

If you don't question the surcharge they probably won't remove it.

I don't disagree, but in a business setting it is much easier to negotiate than it is in a residential setting. I probably will be writing a few letters, or making a few phone calls if the price of fuel stays lower. I am betting that they don't do it on their own though.
 
I'm sorry. I misunderstood. We have County residential trash removal so I didn't realize you were referring to your residential waste service. I thought you were referring to waste removal at your business.

Yeah, you'll have a tougher fight there but just keep banging on them about it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom