What's new

The result of a 3 day hunt

mamabear2

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Here is the result of a 3 day hunt in my area:

6 silvers
4 Susan B. Anthonys
7 Kennedy Half Dollars
1 Eisenhower Dollar
4 Sakajawea dollars
2 bicentennial quarters
3 wheaties
1 canada two dollar
1 1964 nickel
1 20 euro cent
1 fake roman coin
 

Attachments

  • 013.webp
    013.webp
    418.7 KB · Views: 1,184
Upvote 0
Great job Mamabear! :hello2: Keep on hunting.... :icon_pirat:
 
What type of spots? Parks, schools, etc? Looks good to me, I only seem to find a few coins here and there and no silver yet!
 
Boy thous coins look good you must have very forgiving soil in your area

Jonnie
 
baywalker said:
Boy thous coins look good you must have very forgiving soil in your area

Jonnie

THanks! Because I live in Florida most of the ground is still sand. It did take some cleaning but they came out very good
 
Cranman said:
What type of spots? Parks, schools, etc? Looks good to me, I only seem to find a few coins here and there and no silver yet!

I found these on old horse farms, old Florida cracker houses, former southern plantations where the slaves worked the fields. I do go to parks and hunt there too and have found coins. I live in Ocala, Florida and major archeaological finds have happened over the past several years
 
Good job. I hope I start finding more stuff soon.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom